Aquatica accepts the following payment methods:
- Check via email (processing via our ACH terminal)
- ACH and/or Wire Transfer (instructions will be provided by our inside sales team)
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Pay Later (purchase financing)
Hold onto your cash and keep your other lines of credit open! Aquatica now offers two financing options:
- PayPal Credit - a quick, easy, secure way to shop without using your credit cards. Simply choose PayPal Credit at checkout. There is no need to enter any account numbers. Zero Fraud Liability means that you're not responsible for unauthorized charges. Plus, it's free to sign up.
- Klarna - Aquatica has partnered with international lender Klarna, to offer you their “Pay Over Time with Klarna” financing plan. Approval takes only seconds.
Aquatica has physical presence (NEXUS) in the states of Florida and Washington and therefore does not collect sales tax outside of Florida and Washington states. Sales tax will be collected and is calculated in the shopping cart at checkout.
- Email confirmation that your order has been received and processed.
- If in stock, your item is shipped out within 24 hours.
- Email confirmation with the tracking number provided within 48 hours of your purchase.
- Delivery estimates:
- 2 to 6 business days - continental USA;
- 2 to 5 weeks - AK, HI, PR;
- Up to 20 business days - Canada.
- If in stock, your item is shipped out within 48 hours.
- Local carrier representative will contact you to organize the delivery.
- Inspect the crate;
- Sign proof of delivery (if no issues are spotted);
- Uncrate the tub and let your plumber do the installation;
Most returns can be avoided before you even make your purchase. Please take advantage of our comprehensive site to read our pre-installation tips, check model specifications and installation manuals and most importantly, please call our knowledgeable inside sales team for detailed information and advice. The number one reason for returns is dimensions – products end up being too big to pass through doors, passages, stairs or simply don’t fit in the intended bathroom space.
All of our shipments are fully insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Bathtubs are fragile and sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is of utmost importance before signing the delivery documents. Damages reported after 24 hours following the delivery will be your responsibility.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
- Any item may be returned within 30 days of the receiving date provided it remains in a saleable condition with the original packaging complete with all original accessories and parts like waste and overflow. We will refund the price of the product after we have inspected the goods and confirmed its condition.
- Any bath that has been willfully damaged, scratched or painted to make it look like if it is defective, neglected, modified or repaired shall be shipped back to the customer at their expense and/or no refund will be issued.
- Please follow our instructions and ship your return only once you have received our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) confirmation. We will dispatch a professional logistics provider to your home to pick up your order. Please do not attempt shipping with any other carrier, which is not authorized by us.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
- Aquatica will charge the customer a restocking fee of at least 25% of the sales price in addition to all actual freight costs for any goods that are returned in an unsaleable or incomplete condition.
- All delivery refusals will be subject to a restocking fee.
- We do not accept any returns of unsealed headrests, special order products, customized products and accessories.
Returns without original crate
As an exception we might agree to accept products that no longer have the original crate. Please contact us first to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by telephone on +1 866 606 2782 x:2 or email:
. Your request must be approved by our customer's service first. The approval is not guaranteed and is decided on a case by case basis. Please note that all returns without the original crate will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to repackaging costs and actual freight costs to and from our warehouse.
Once you receive the approval, please:
- Follow our crating manual, which will ensure safe transportation of your returned product to one of our distribution centers.
- To ensure good service, Aquatica will send its own carrier to collect the bath crate from you
- Wait for a call from our carrier
- Set a pickup time that is convenient for you
- Be home at the scheduled pickup time.
Our Return Policies in a nutshell
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item “in a good condition”, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order if your product is damaged
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All opened /unsealed returns are subject to a 25% percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all original packaging and applicable accessories, in the exact condition as received.
- We might agree to accept returns that no longer have the original crate. This is decided on a case by case basis and is not guaranteed. If approved, the restocking fee will be 30% of the paid price.
- We do not accept any returns of unsealed headrests, special order products, customized products, and accessories.
- Final sale products are not returnable and not refundable.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products reported more than 30 days after receipt.
- Aquatica does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Aquatica reserves the right to refuse returns that don’t meet the above-described criteria.
Orders for standard in-stock products can be canceled before the item(s) are shipped without incurring any penalty. Once your order is shipped, you will need to refer to our Return Policy.
Items marked as Special-Order items or customized items cannot be canceled or returned. You will be charged upon placing the order and this will be considered as the final sale (non-refundable).
Replacement of Faulty Goods
If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the warranty period, please contact us immediately to arrange for a free-of-charge at-home repair or replacement. For detailed information please refer to our warranty policy.